What are your thoughts?
I admit that working for Pittston for several years made me question some of the Science behind it and the fact that I do not like to "Take someone's word" for an issue like this I have questioned everything.
To me it seems that those "Scientist" that are pro global warming seem to be folks working for green earth or some such place that will always blame humans for something. But for the most part the other side (anti global warming) seem to have most of there studies done by big oil or folks that would not want to see change.
That is why this article caught me while I Had heard this info before it had not been in an article like National Geographic (Of course this is the same bunch that did a hatchet Job on this area back in the early 90's LOL)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-warming.html








Bookmarks